1. a patchwork cover for my boppy using the leftover fabric from the quilt my mom made Alex (I still have the ugly cover from Walmart on my boppy)
(current boppy...isn't it ugly?...but wouldn't it look cute with these fabrics?)
2. covering my wooden blocks like Making a Home but not girly...
I might even make them into streets and cars and signs...wouldn't that be fun!
3. a partial quilted jean baby outdoor quilt (the bottom will be made out of jean fabric but the top is out of adorable fabric)
4. magnetic key hanger/random stuff holder thing (I'm not sure how to explain)
5. For my bedroom I want to do these fabric wall hangings from Make It and Love it in Maroon and Navy Blue for sure and I'm not sure what the third color will be. My bedroom needs some decor BADLY! I thought this is a cheap, easy and cute way to add to the room.
6. Of course some decor for my new living room/ kitchen/ bedroom/ bathroom/ and everywhere in between. Red is the key color I'm using but I use different shades or different combinations in each room. My kitchen is bright red with black and white and my living room is maroon with green and my bathroom is red with dark brown, tan and white.
Be sure to check out some of the blogs that I follow. They have some GREAT ideas.